Monday, January 16, 2017

Friday the 13th brings Italians good luck

It was a wonderful week. We went pretty hard, saw some cool miracles,
learned some new things and yep!
I did a scambio in Ladispoli and it was great not being the "senior"
companion. So much freedom! And it made it even nicer that Ladispoli
is on the beach. It made me miss serving in Pescara so much! It's just
a completely different vibe, and nice to get out of the chaos of the
city every now and then.

I gave a talk in church yesterday! It was the first time here in Rome
3! I don't know how I made it so long.
Also did a mini scambio Wednesday, because the Sorelle from Bari came
to do permesso stuff.

Yea, I'll just keep the email short this week. I have to save up some
stories. Here's some pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment